prose by amanda

Thursday, December 28, 2006

oh i don't know...

Well, the birth of baby Jack has occurred and let me just say this: I'm not so sure.

Does this sound cold? I dont' think so. I definitely think he is gorgeous but I am not as excited as I thought I would be. Maybe it is my own desire to be a mom and thus I can't be as excited for others. I don't know. I'm not jealous of Devon, I really happy that everything worked out okay. Eh...whatever. Maybe I'm just tired.

I just can't figure out why I was so crazy excited for her to be pregnant and now I'm just blah. I think I am just sad for myself. There is nothing worse than a self-pitier and I therefore promise to stop it immediately after this post.;)

Looking forward to the new year and what it will bring. There are many possibilities. Perhaps a degree from WSU finally? Perhaps a little baby of our own? Perhaps pay raises and a new place to call home? Who knows! It's exciting to think of all the major changes that could happen sometime soon.

I think I'll just stop writing because I feel as though this is going to turn into my saddened lust for a baby and no one really wants to read about that and then no one will read my future blogs for fear that they too will be whining. No good. I'll say good bye for now and promise an exciting and thoroughly silly post that you all have come to expect from Amanda. Until then, Happy New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home