prose by amanda

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

REALLY??!!??!!

As I have often stated, I have been anxiously and impatiently waiting for my new couches to come in. I called today because I was supposed to receive a call last week to set up a delivery schedule and I never did. The customer service Rep I talked to today told me that the couches aren't even in yet! That is not what I was told 2 weeks ago! 2 weeks ago they were being shipped to a warehouse near me! Now, they aren't even near the warehouse! I am just a tad frustrated! The rep told me that next week the couches would be shipped and then it would be another 10-14 days for it to be shipped and then I would receive a call!
I JUST WANT MY FURNITURE!!!!
By the time I get anything for people to sit on, I will be moving again! I was talked into ordering couches from JCPenny and not from a pricier place and apparently I am paying for it now with my patience. I would have rather had a really expensive couch with no coffee table or chair. At least I would have had it by now. It should have rung some bells in my head when I had to write 3 different checks to pay for my 3 different things even though I was ordering them and paying for them all in one day!
Ahhhh......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home