prose by amanda

Monday, November 13, 2006

No Point Really


Well after my trip to Bronners a couple of weeks ago I have been dying to decorate for Christmas which is really unlike me...
So Saturday, instead of doing dishes, I dragged Jake to the basement with me and we brought up the boxes of Christmas decorations. Granted-I do not have my furniture yet or my coffee table but I had to do it. Our place looks even more warm and fuzzy with the Yuletide cheer prevading! I still think I want to buy a couple more things, like a centerpiece for our dining table and coffee table. I'm ridiculous. I'm having a minor shindig at our place in December with all of Jakes Friends and our furniture will be here(!) so I am excited for people to see my home! Again, I don't even recognize myself as I write all this. I normally despise any Christmas talk or decorations until after Thanksgiving but suddenly I am the frickin' ringleader! Ahh!
On a great note, got a suprise phone call on Saturday that said my furniture would be delivered the week of Thanksgiving. Thank God!
On another note-I think I may have had my first migraine yesterday but I'm not sure. I couldn't walk I was so dizzy and just buried my head in my pillow to block out light. Tylenol did not help at all. It could have just been a bad headache. Who knows? Luckily it is gone today and I can go to class and work somewhat efficiently.
*To make everyone gag even further my Christmas cards are all written, addressed, stickered and awaiting the Christmas Stamps I must go buy sometime in the next week or two

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home